Associate-Compliance & Internal Audit
Status: Full-time or Part-time
Location: Denali State Bank – Main Office
Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
This position is under the direct supervision of the Compliance Officer and Internal Auditor, offering potential candidates a unique experience to work in both the fast changing environment of Banking; Regulatory Compliance, and the internal control focus of Internal Audit. Attention to detail, leadership abilities, and high quality standards are keys to success in this challenging position. This is a trainee role that has the opportunity for career advancement into an Officer level career. Candidate does not need to possess knowledge of the banking industry; however, it is preferred. Candidate must also have strong analytical, strategic thinking and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
2. Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
3. Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
4. Advanced knowledge of computers (i.e. MS Office Suite) and common office equipment.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships.
6. Must demonstrate professional image and have the ability to maintain confidentiality.
7. Must successfully complete a background check that includes criminal and credit history.
Employment Applications may be obtained online at www.denalistatebank.com.
Applications must be submitted in person or by fax or e-mail.
Member FDIC and Equal Opportunity Employer
|Home||Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender|