Location: Denali State Bank – Main Office
119 N. Cushman Street
Fairbanks, AK 99701
Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
As a critical member of the Commercial Loans Department, this position is responsible for credit analysis of commercial loan requests and assists lending staff with the preparation of credit presentations to include financial statement spreads, covenant testing, collateral analysis, risk ratings, cash flow analysis, relationship exposure, and underwriting.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in finance, accounting, business or related field. Prior experience in accounting, loan review or related field is preferred but not required.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Strong analytical skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles; budgeting and forecasting; internal control mechanisms; and financial information and reporting systems.
- Credit skills such as financial spreading, calculating and interpreting financial ratios, and evaluating credit reports.
- Advanced knowledge of computers (i.e. MS Office Suite).
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
Moderate physical activity. May require handling of items up to 40 pounds. Requires sitting, standing and/or walking for extended periods of time.
Employment Applications may be obtained online at www.denalistatebank.com.
Applications must be submitted in person or by fax or e-mail.
Member FDIC and Equal Opportunity Employer