Status: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Location: Denali State Bank – Golden Heart Branch
1989 Airport Way
Fairbanks, Alaska 99701
Schedule: Rotational schedule Monday – Saturday, Hours may vary between 8:00am – 6:15pm
This position is responsible for the delivery of excellent customer service and performs all paying and receiving duties to include check cashing & deposits, savings withdrawals and deposits; loan payments, etc. This position provides opportunity to begin several career tracks within banking that may include Operations, Management, Lending, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 6 months of experience in a customer service and/or cash handling role.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must be dedicated to the goals, objectives, cultural values, mission, and success of Denali State Bank.
- Possesses strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Enjoys working in a team-oriented environment.
- Must be goal oriented.
- Displays a high level of professionalism in daily activities.
- Familiarity with Denali State Bank products and services or has the ability to learn the products and services quickly and accurately.
- Proficiency with computer programs to include Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Demonstrates commitment, dependability and respect for other employees with regular attendance, punctuality and adherence to agreed-upon schedule of availability.
Moderate physical activity. Requires handling of items up to 40 pounds. Requires standing and walking for extended periods of time.
Employment Application is required. Applications may be obtained online at www.denalistatebank.com.
Member FDIC and Equal Opportunity Employer