Location: Tok, Alaska
Status: Full-time, Non-exempt
Schedule: Monday – Friday that may include rotational Saturdays
This position is responsible for the delivery of excellent customer service and performs all paying and receiving duties to include check cashing & deposits, savings withdrawals and deposits; loan payments, etc. This position provides opportunity to begin several career tracks within banking that may include Operations, Management, Lending, etc.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. At least one year experience in a customer service and/or cash handling role.
3. Must be proficient with computers and basic mathematics.
4. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
5. Must have the ability to perform multiple tasks while working within deadlines and under pressure.
6. Must successfully complete a background check that includes criminal and credit history.
Moderate physical activity. Requires handling of items up to 40 pounds. Requires sitting, standing and/or walking for extended periods of time.
Employment Applications may be obtained online at www.denalistatebank.com
Applications must be submitted in person or by fax or e-mail.
Member FDIC and Equal Opportunity Employer