If you’ve ever done business with Denali State Bank, you know we believe in providing our customers with top quality service. We believe our employees deserve the same. If this is the type of place you’d like to work, we invite you to visit our job openings page today and see what we have to offer.
Denali State Bank invests in our employees. We are pleased to be able to offer a competitive and comprehensive benefit package. We pride ourselves in maintaining a professional, team-oriented work environment.
Paid Time Off
- Vacation, Sick and Personal Days
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement / Emergency Leave
- Jury Duty / Witness Duty Leave
Insurance & Health Benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Group Life and AD & D Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Option
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Continuing Education / Training Opportunities
Other Important Benefits
- Family Friendly Workplace
- Assistance / Support for Civic Engagement Opportunities
- Free Checking and Savings Accounts
- Financial Services at Reduced or No Cost
- Direct Deposit
People helping people is not only our philosophy, but also a corporate culture in which we live by. At Denali State Bank, our strength is our people. Along with our team of capable employees, we have become a leading financial institution in interior Alaska. We pledge to continue to exceed customer expectations, so that we remain their first choice in banking.
To exceed the expectations of our customers, employees and shareholders.
Become the first choice in banking for current and future customers. We believe that exceeding customer satisfaction is fundamental to fulfilling our bank’s mission. We will remain focused on satisfying each of our customer’s needs, earning their trust and loyalty, and creating and retaining long-term relationships.
Our Core Values
- Commitment to Customer Satisfaction
We are committed to exceed the expectations of our customers. They will know that we really care about them.
- Commitment to Excellence
All team members accept responsibility, accountability and authority to become the very best in their respective jobs. We are committed to rewarding exceptional performance and we encourage all team members to grow and reach their full potential.
We accomplish our goals through the effective involvement of all employees. All managers are challenged to engage the talents of the individual members while meeting and exceeding the team and organizational objectives.
- Continuous Improvement
Long term success depends on our ability to continually improve our service standards, timeliness, and delivery and knowledge of product and services.
We believe that integrity and fairness guide our daily actions. We take pride in becoming actively involved and responsible community members.
Executive Administrative Assistant
Status: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Reports to: President & CEO
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm; may require occasional overtime
JOB PURPOSE & OVERVIEW
This position provides executive administrative support to the President & CEO and the HR Manager by performing a broad range of administrative tasks including managing calendar of appointments; answering phone; assisting with special events; composing and preparing correspondence; etc. The Executive Administrative Assistant also serves as a liaison to the Board of Directors and Senior Management teams. The Executive Administrative Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Administrative Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- At least five years of experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant or an equivalent combination of training, education, and experience.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. Associate’s degree or higher preferred.
- Ability to type at least 50WPM with no errors.
- Advanced proficiency with computer programs including MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) and social media platforms.
- Valid driver’s license and transportation in order to run business errands, etc.
- Professional written communication skills in order to draft correspondence, proofread reports; etc.