Denali State Bank & LendingClub
Denali State Bank has partnered with LendingClub, a trusted credit marketplace, to provide its customers a lower-cost alternative to a traditional personal loan.
LendingClub is America's largest online credit marketplace. They use technology to operate a credit marketplace at a lower cost than traditional bank loan programs, passing the savings on to borrowers with lower rates.
Hundreds of thousands of customers have used a personal loan to help eliminate their high interest debt, kick-off a home improvement project or make a major purchase. Learn why more borrowers are choosing a loan through LendingClub every day.
Fast and easy application
Apply online in just minutes, with no impact to your credit score. You can instantly review the loan offers that you qualify for and then complete your application all online! Website: www.lendingclub.com/Denali
Fixed and affordable rates with no hidden fees
Loan amounts up to $40,000, featuring monthly installment payments that will never increase.
Prepay and save
You can prepay your loan at any time to eliminate future interest payments. There's never a prepayment penalty or fee.
Single, convenient monthly payment
Loan payments are automatically scheduled each month. No more remembering to pay multiple credit card bills.1
1 Borrowers can choose other payment methods instead of automatic payments.
* All loans made by WebBank, Member FDIC. Your actual rate depends upon credit score, loan amount, loan term, and credit usage & history.
Lending Club FAQs
How do I get a loan?
Applying for a loan through Lending Club is fast, easy, and confidential.
- Visit www.lendingclub.com/Denali
- Enter your Pre-approval code; it can be found in the left hand corner of your pre-approval letter.
- Enter the information requested. Remember, you can check your rate in just minutes with no impact to your credit score
- You'll receive multiple loan offers, select the one you like best
- Complete the online application form and verification process
- Investors commit to backing your loan
- Celebrate when your loan proceeds are automatically deposited into your bank account!
Who will service my loan if I borrow through this program? Who can answer my questions?
Lending Club will service your loan; therefore you would manage your account through their website and contact them directly with any questions. Denali State Bank has arranged a dedicated Lending Club customer service desk for our customers. If you have questions, please contact this special customer service team at (907) 458-4234.
Can I make a payment on the loan at any Denali State Bank branch?
No, all payments must be made directly through Lending Club. Once you are a Lending Club customer, payments are automatically deducted from your bank account, and you'll receive an email reminder a few days beforehand so you can make sure the money is there. You also have the option of choosing other payment methods and paying by check if you prefer.