A CD is like a safe for your money — if that safe had magical multiplying powers! Choose your term, lock away funds, and earn.
- Fixed Interest Rates
- Guaranteed Returns
- Wide Range of Terms
- Fixed rates, higher than regular savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- Set aside for future savings goals
- A wide range of terms available (from 14 days to 5 years)
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Interest earned can be mailed by check, automatically deposited to your checking or savings, or left to accumulate on the certificate
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty
- $500 minimum deposit to open
Worried that interest rates might go up after you’ve committed? This CD allows you to make additional deposits and retain the ability to increase your interest rate if it goes up during the term of the certificate.
Saving up for Christmas? This short-term CD can be started with as little as $20 and has a payout on October 31st. Automatically transfer money from one of your accounts into this CD, and watch your savings grow.
FDIC insurance doesn't have to stop at $250,000. CDARS offer FDIC insurance on multimillion-dollar balances. Plus, the management of your CDs is handled in full by Denali State Bank. That way, you gain better rates and peace of mind without inheriting the workload to match.
- Interest above standard savings, which may compare favorably with other investment alternatives
- Greater security; multimillion-dollar FDIC insurance coverage
- Convenience; everything is managed internally by Denali State Bank
- One interest rate
- One regular statement
- One year-end tax form
- Flexible maturity periods available
- Helps support lending opportunities within your local community
Limits apply. Funds may be submitted for placement only after a depositor enters into a CDARS Deposit Placement Agreement with us. The agreement contains important information and conditions regarding the placement of funds by us. CDARS and Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service are registered service marks of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC